- 1 package extra firm silken tofu
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped or 2 cubes frozen garlic
- 2 tsp shallots finely chopped
- 1 tbs dill finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Persian cucumber sliced or chopped
- 1 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Mushroom seasoning or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp honey
In a food processor add tofu, lemon juice, yeast, mushroom seasoning, honey and garlic. Process until smooth.
Put yogurt into a bowl and add shallots, dill and cucumbers and mix well with a spoon.
This yogurt dish can be served as a dip, appetizer filling or as a dressing for a cucumber salad.
This dish was inspired by the tofu yogurt recipe. I was so intrigued with the possibilities of using silken tofu as a base for different recipes because of the smooth textures that can be achieved and the versatility of tofu to be flavored many different ways